Sunday, March 1, 2009

Draper Temple



yesterday Heather Lyman, Ashli Draney, Elana Johnson, and I went to the open house for the draper temple. it was so beautiful. it was a wonderful experience. This is what the temple looks like on the outside.


This is mine and ashli's favorite room of all time, The celestial room. We could not take our eyes off the chandelier. We thought if we kept looking up and not pay attention where we were walking then we would run into something.

this is the celing. it was so cool. hehe



This was the other favorite room. the sealing room. We thought it was pretty neat that you could be sealed to your spouse not only for life but for eternity. and you also can get sealed to your family too so that you guys are sealed for eternity. And we also thought it was cool because of the mirrors. When you looked in the mirrors you can see forever long. it was pretty cool. We had a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!.

1 comment:

Holly and Matthew said...

VANESSA!!! :) Thank you for letting me know you posted these pics! Did you get them off the internet? :) I am so glad everyone had such a wonderful time! :) :) :) What a blessing and opportunity to know that you can be sealed together forever in the Lord's house (temple). :) I missed everyone that evening. :) :) I am so happy you were able to attend! :):) You are the BEST Vanessa Steggell out there my dear! :) Keep being you! You do such a wonderful job! :) :) You know I love you! :)