Monday, December 15, 2008
Bad Grades (oops)
today i was looking at my grades online to see what i have missed for the past week and my grades are so bad. right now they are a B- in Earth Systems, B+ in Foods, B- in Computer Tech, an A in Math, don't know for seminary, C in Clothing, D in World Geography, and a C in English. They are pretty bad. I don't really try. i should but i dont and i dont care but i should. But yea those are my grades right now in school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
hey there girl! :) I know school can be rough sometimes eh? :) What would it take to get that C or D up to a B? :) Is there a lot that you need to do to bring it up? Do you need any help? :) I know Vanessa Marie Steggell is a very determined young lady when it comes to goals. :) What grades are you hoping for? :) Let me know if Matt and I can be your study buddies? :) haha! Your title said "bad grades", but did you overlook all of your great grades!! CONGRATS MY DEAR!!! :) That takes a lot of hard work! LOVE YOU SIS! :)
Post a Comment