skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The six B's
Ok so long ago before i finshed my personal progress one of my projects that i was going to do was get some tile and but the six b's that came from Gordon B Hinkley. Well i was going to do that project but then i decided not to do it cuz i had a feeling it would take for ever. So i told my young womens Leader holly that i didn't want to do that for my project anymore. So she came up with another idea and i took her and my ideas that we had on a peice of paper and Thought extreemly hard to myself. Asking myself these question. Am i ever going to get done? Oh my gosh i just want to hurry and get this done so i can get it out of my way and not worry about it. So i finished that project and Tonight at young womens there was a craft and they said that is what we were going to be making. I took a glance at the craft real carefully and realized it was the six b's. I told myself what! now we do that when i don't need to do that anymore thanks. Then i said it out loud. But anyways it was a blast even though i didn't want to be there but i strived my homework time which is very important to go to the church. It was so much Fun. This is what mine looks like but its not that good!!!!
1 comment:
Oh how I love you Vanessa!!! There is no one in the WHOLE WIDE world that could ever replace you! I realize you had homework to do, but it brought a smile to my face to see you there this evening! :) I love you so much sista!!!! :) I am so glad we got to do this craft! Thank you Heather for organizing this night! ;)
Post a Comment